As a provider of many critical household products and services, we are pleased to advise that Armada Dandenong Plaza remains open for business. Shopping centres have been deemed exempt from shutdown regulations.
However, from Monday 25 March, you’ll notice some changes at Armada Dandenong Plaza made in line with the Government’s latest social distancing measures. These include:
- The removal of food court seating
- All food outlets now serving takeaway only
- Closure of gyms, cinemas & entertainment venues
- Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail services, massages & spa services are no longer permitted (from midnight 26 March 2020)
- Hairdressers & barbershops will be restricted to services which take 30 minutes or less and must abide by the one person per 4m2 rule (from midnight 26 March 2020)
All other retailers continue to trade with social distancing practices put into place. Their individual trading hours can be found on their store page.
The Centre continues to take additional cleaning precautions to ensure that Armada Dandenong Plaza remains a safe environment for customers to visit for everyday goods and services. In line with government guidelines for stopping the spread of infectious diseases, we ask all customers to observe good hygiene practices at all times. Wash your hands with soap regularly, avoid personal contact with other non-family members, avoid touching your face and utilise hand sanitisation products where available.
We are constantly monitoring Government advice and will provide updates to the Armada Dandenong Plaza community as soon as new information comes to hand. Customers should continue to check this page for updates.
We please ask you abide by the Australian Government’s guideline that you remain at home as much as possible. Let’s join together to tackle this!
Team Armada Dandenong Plaza