Armada Dandenong Plaza will reopen for business from Wednesday 28 October and we extend a warm welcome back to our customers and retailers.
Effective from Sunday 6 December:
- All retail now open
- Store trading hours may vary. We encourage you to check our website for updates and call stores directly ahead of your visit
- Restaurants/cafes will allow indoor and outdoor seatings with 1.5m social distancing practices in place. Record keeping is also applied.
- Some personal/beauty services may be closed where face masks cannot be worn
- As a condition of entry, face masks must continue to be worn
- Social distancing and hygiene practices remain a priority and we ask all staff and customers to continue practicing these
The centre continues to take additional cleaning precautions to ensure that Armada Dandenong Plaza remains a safe environment. We ask customers to observe good hygiene practices at all times.
- Wash your hands with soap regularly
- Utilise hand sanitisations products where available. Hand sanitiser stations are installed at entry points and through the centre
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a face mask
We continue to monitor Government advice and will provide updates to the Armada Dandenong Plaza community as soon as new information comes to hand. Customers should continue to check this page for updates.
Once again, we welcome you back to our centre.
Team Armada Dandenong Plaza