Thursday 10 June 2021
Armada Dandenong Plaza will reopen for business from Friday 11 June 2021 and we extend a warm welcome back to our customers and retailers.
Under the current guidelines, all customers and staff must sign in via a QR Code scanning system prior to entering the centre as well as individual stores. Where a smart phone is not available, customers must sign in manually at each visited store.
From Friday 11 June 2021:
- All retail reopens (excluding gyms and non-seated entertainment venues).
- Restaurants/cafes will allow indoor and outdoor seating with density limits and social distancing practices in place.
- As a condition of entry, face masks must continue to be worn.
The centre continues to take additional cleaning precautions to ensure that Armada Dandenong Plaza remains a safe environment. We ask customers to observe good hygiene practices at all times.
- Wash your hands with soap regularly
- Utilise hand sanitisations products where available. Hand sanitiser stations are installed at entry points and through the centre
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a face mask
We continue to monitor Government advice and will provide updates to the Armada Dandenong Plaza community as soon as new information comes to hand. Customers should continue to check this page for updates.
Once again, we welcome you back to our centre.
Team Armada Dandenong Plaza
Wednesday 2 June 2021
Following the VIC Government announcement, Melbourne’s lockdown will extend for a further week effective 11.59pm tomorrow, Thursday 3 June.
Armada Dandenong Plaza is open for your essential needs. Please see below details on centre trading hours and list of categories open during this period.
From Friday 4 June, it is mandatory to sign in to the Centre via a QR code which is available across all our entries. Further to this, customers and staff are required to scan the QR code at each retailer prior to entering any of our stores. In the case that a smart phone is not available, you must sign in manually inside each store.
We thank our community for playing you part to ensure Armada Dandenong Plaza remains a safe environment to shop in.
Thursday 27 May 2021
Effective Thursday 27 May 2021, 11.59pm until Thursday 3 June 2021, 11.59 (unless further advised), Victoria will be entering a circuit breaker lockdown.
As a provider of essential household products and services, Armada Dandenong Plaza is open for restricted business.
During this period, the Centre’s trading hours will amend to:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
Supermarkets and some other stores will have extended trading hours. Please contact stores directly for these.
The following categories can remain open:
- Supermarkets and International Food Grocers
- Fresh Food retailers including: Market Place, Market Place Halal Butchers, Ivan’s International Deli, Green Village Poultry, Dandenong Grocery Market, India at Home and Fish Island
- Cafés – Takeaway only/ Delivery
- Restaurants – Takeaway only/Delivery
- Medical Centre & Pharmacy
- Post Office
- Stores providing Click & Collect
Effective 11.59 on Thursday 27 May 2021, the following retail categories will close:
- Target & Kmart (Discount department stores) – click & collect only
- Clothing, Footwear and Personal Accessory
- Giftware, Jewellery, Variety, Toys and Flowers
- Car Wash
- Gym – Snap Fitness
- Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail services, massages & spa services.
While you’re visiting us, please note wearing a fitted face mask is mandatory, observe social distancing guidelines and good hygiene practices at all times.
We are taking additional cleaning precautions to ensure that Armada Dandenong Plaza remains a safe environment for customers to visit, always.
We thank our community for your understanding.
Armada Dandenong Plaza